One of the most important aspects of change is looking at how we do things. Systems and processes keep the business moving, and efficiency is the name of the game. It is important to review your systems regularly, especially in these times of “digital disruption”, where technology is improving efficiency in a big way. We will look at what you already have in place, focussing on three areas:
What’s working well? What needs improving? Are there any systems missing?
We’ll only cover what is specific to you and your needs, which may or may not include the following upgrades:
- Evaluate current document management software and assess (if necessary) alternative providers of document management systems, including templates and standard letters, checklists and work papers.
- Schedule client work to come in based around your time frames.
- Set budgets for productivity and financial targets.
- Create your “Dashboard” – an at-a-glance view of your key performance indicators.
- Refine the administration process between productive and non-productive tasks.
- Review the invoicing process and implement efficiency strategies.
- Implement the newest technology available to get maximum performance and benefit.
- Work towards creating a paperless office.
- Make improvements in your value added services to the client.
To sum up, we’ll look at what you are doing, how you can improve on it and how you can install new, improved habits and/or procedures. It’s all about keeping up in these fast-moving times and staying ahead of the game.